Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Best Friend Ever



Dear Amy and family,

Just wanted to write and tell you how much we love you guys. Seems like many people have been writing about "Dan" but to me he will always be Danny. Many wonderful memories of my childhood where made possible because of Danny. Hardly a day would go by that the two of us didn't have some sort of activity going on at his family's old farm. This little piece of heaven was a virtual wonderland for two young boys. From riding his horse Ginger to chasing chickens...sorry parents if that was wrong. Good friends are hard to come by but Danny was as loyal as they come. I have been going through some of my old cards and have found many thank you cards that simply said "Thanks for being my friend..Love Danny." I also found some old pictures of us from the time we played baseball together and my birthday...don't get jealous about the hats.
I can not wait till I see him again and we can laugh about those wonderful days and great times we had together. Danny is the type of person who makes you want to be a better person yourself. His love for everyone was great because he always loved. This was how he was from the very first time I met my first best friend ever. We love you Amy and kids. What a wonderful family you have. May the Lord bless you always.

Todd Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment