Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When I was attending Utah State many years ago, Dan and Amy had just had Kathryn and were both finishing up their degrees. As a student there, living away from home, some things were very hard to deal with on a day in and day out basis. (Roommates who did not get along, finding my own voice and dealing with the death of a grandparent). I spent quite a bit of time in their home and was always welcomed with open arms. Dan always had a smile on his face and would always have something positive, funny and sometimes a little quirky to share. I always knew that I could come away uplifted after airing any roommate or professor drama. Thank you for giving me a safe place to air my stresses and lots of laughs to relieve the stress. You truly exemplified the love our Savior has for each of us. I will always be eternally grateful for both of you and your selflessness. Sharon Nelson, Tooele, Ut.

No comments:

Post a Comment