Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amy-
I have so many fond memories of your family, we have missed you guys more than you know, everytime I look out the window I think of your boys up and out early in the morning going back and forth to Braxton's, Luke's, and the Mackay's houses. I will never forget though, that every morning when Dan left for work your kids would chase him down the street waving at him and telling him goodbye. The love your family shares with one another is remarkable, you and Dan have kept your kids close to you, loving you and respecting you. Your family has been a wonderful example to me and what I try to achieve in mine. Dan loved and totally adored you and he never kept that a secret, he was always so proud of you and proud to have you as his "trophy wife". We love you and your family, we ache for you and want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and will be always.
Love-
JR, Karen, Raeli, Jaeron, Bekah and Lily Masina

No comments:

Post a Comment